|Content|| Description of item
Features (Features) 30 times dense collagen
that dissolves beautifully
Equivalent to 60000
mg of compounded collagen * Equivalent to 1500 mg of placenta
Proteoglycan extract 3 mg / Vitamin C [In 4 g of daily standard amount]
Fragrance-free type with suppressed habit
* Dense collagen is normal collagen It is a collagen that contains 30 times more PO and OG (prolyl hydroxyproline, hydroxyproline glycine), which are dipeptides peculiar to collagen.
Usage / dose
Usage / Dose / Usage
● Dissolve in your favorite drink such as water or hot water, taking about 4g (about 1 tablespoon) a day as a guide.
● For first-time users, start with a small amount.
● Please follow the recommended daily intake.
Ingredients / quantity
Fish collagen peptide (including gelatin), dextrin, pig placenta extract powder, sugar cane extract, proteoglycan extract (including salmon) / vitamin C, cyclic oligosaccharide, sweetener (sclarose)
Quasi-drug cream that concentrates replenishment where you are concerned, suppresses melanin production and cares for spots. Vitamin C derivative intensively penetrates deep into the stratum corneum and suppresses melanin production. Metabolism is active It is effective when used at bedtime.
[SPF50 PA] Strongest UV protection! Protects bare skin from intense UV rays. Light but highly adherent, strong against sweat and water! Two-layer smooth milk that can be relied on in the sea or pool. ★Highest domestic standard
◇After using, please be sure to close the cap properly. Reapply frequently to have a sunscreen effect. Please reapply after wiping your skin with a towel. ◇When it gets on your clothes, wash it carefully with detergent. Also, do not use chlorine bleach, as it may cause discoloration (coloring). ◇Do not use if you are sensitive to alcohol, especially if you have sensitive skin. ◇Do not leave in places with high temperatures or in the sun. ◇Please be careful about fire. ◇Keep out of reach of children.
|Please Choose size 14 G or 24 G
"Pair Acne Cream W" is a drug that allows the active ingredient to penetrate without opening the affected area and cures pimples and acne from the "origin" by the effect of W.
Ibuprofen piconol (IPPN): Suppresses the production of comedo (white acne) by P. acnes, suppresses inflammation (red acne), and treats pimples and acne from the "origin".
Isopropylmethylphenol (IPMP): Sterilizes P. acnes, which aggravates symptoms, and suppresses the progression of pimples and acne.
○ Because it is a cream that moisturizes and becomes transparent on the skin, you can make up after applying it, and you will not be bothered before going out or while you are out.
○ It stretches smoothly to the affected area and not sticky.
○ It is [weakly acidic] close to the skin.
○ Pleasant scent of plants.
[Active ingredient] [Amount]
Ibuprofen piconol (IPPN) 3.0%
Isopropylmethylphenol (IPMP) 0.3%
It contains stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, sodium edetate, paraben, diisopropanolamine, octyldodecanol, 1,3-butylene glycol, carboxyvinyl polymer, and fragrance as additives.
● Do not do
(If you do not observe it, the current symptoms will worsen and side effects will occur easily.)
Do not use on the following parts.
Eyes and around the eyes● Consultation
1. The next person Talk to your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use
(1) People who are being treated by a doctor.
(2) People who have had allergic reactions due to medicines or cosmetics.
(3) People with severe sores and sores on the affected area.
2. If the following symptoms appear after use, side effects may occur, so stop using immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document
・ Clean the affected area before using the medicine!
・ Of course, you should keep your skin clean, but be careful to use clean clothes and towels that come in contact with your skin.
・ Avoid eating foods high in carbohydrates and fats, get enough sleep, and condition your skin from inside.
・ Should you experience any symptoms of concern after using the product, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor.
There are no reviews yet.