Description of item
● L-Cysteine cooperates with Vitamin C to suppress the production of melanin, which causes stains and freckles. In addition, it promotes skin metabolism and promotes melanin excretion, thereby reducing pigmentation caused by age spots, freckles and sunburn.
● We will make the black melanin that has made vitamin C colorless.
● Contains 4 types of vitamins (E, B2, B6, B3) that lead to healthy skin
Precautions for use (consult)
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking.
(1) People who are being treated by a doctor
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs, etc.
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms after taking this medicine, you may have side effects. Stop taking this medicine immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
Related parts: Symptoms
Skin: Rash / redness, itching
Digestive system: Nausea / vomiting, stomach discomfort, abdominal pain
3. After taking this medicine, the following symptoms may appear. If such symptoms persist or increase, stop taking this medicine and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. Please.
4. If the symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 month, stop taking it and consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
Five. After taking this medicine, your period may come earlier than planned and your menstrual blood volume may increase slightly. If the bleeding persists, take this document with your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
Efficacy / Effect
1. Relief of the following symptoms: Pigmentation due to spots, freckles, sunburn and rashes
2. Vitamin C supplementation in the following cases: Physical fatigue, pregnancy / lactation, weakness during and after illness, old age
3. Bleeding prevention in the following cases: Bleeding from the toothpaste, epistaxis
“However, if the above symptoms 1 and 3 do not improve after using for about a month, consult a doctor, pharmacist or dentist. Please”
Dosage / Dose / Dosage
<Dosage / Dose> Take the
following amount with water or hot water.
Age ・ ・ ・ 1 dose ・ ・ ・ Number of doses per day
Adults (15 years old and over) ・ ・ ・ 2 tablets ・ ・ ・ 2 times Take in the morning and evening.
7 to 15 years old ・ ・ ・ 1 tablet ・ ・ ・ Take twice in the morning and evening.
Under 7 years old: Do not take
Precautions regarding usage and dosage
(1) Please strictly observe the usage and dosage.
(2) You can take it before or after meals.
(3) If you want to take it to children over 7 years old, please take it under the guidance and supervision of their parents.
Ingredients / Amount of Ingredients
This product is a white to slightly reddish white film-coated tablet, and contains the following ingredients in 4 tablets.
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C): 1000 mg
L-cysteine: 240 mg
D-α-tocopherol (natural vitamin E): 50 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2): 6 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride Salt (vitamin B6) ・ ・ ・ 12mg
Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) ・ ・ ・ 60mg
Additives: corn starch, lactose, cellulose, carmellose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, Mg stearate, hypromerose, titanium oxide, talc, macrogol,
Precautions regarding the ingredients and amount of carnaubarow
(1) Taking this drug may affect the test values of urine and stool. If you are going to be examined by a doctor, please inform your doctor that you are taking a preparation containing vitamin C.
(2) Riboflavin (vitamin B2) contained in this drug may cause yellowing of urine.
Precautions for storage and handling
(1) Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not replace with another container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality.)
(4) If the cap of the container is not tightly closed, the quality of this drug may change due to the influence of humidity, so be sure to cap it after each dose. Please tighten.
(5) Do not handle with wet hands. When water gets on the tablet, the surface may partially dissolve, causing discoloration or uneven color. Also, do not return wet tablets to the bottle as they will affect other tablets as well.
(6) The filling in the bottle is to prevent damage to the tablets during transportation, so please discard it after opening.
(7) There is a desiccant in the bottle, so do not throw it away until you have finished using the medicine. Also, be careful not to take it by mistake.
(8) Do not use the product after the expiration date shown.