CBP formulation focusing on the retention rate of high-quality, low-priced calcium that considers daily health ! Nutritional functional food (calcium
) that you want to aim for stubbornness CBP for 8L of milk a day! Actively support "stretching" & "density". * Per daily standard amount
Ingredients / quantity / usage
Edible eggshell powder, powdered sugar, starch, concentrated whey active protein (from milk), stearic acid Ca, silicon dioxide, shellac, carnauba wax, vitamin D3
4 tablets 1800mg per day
calorimetry・ ・ ・ 3.1kcal
Protein ・・ ・ 0.03g
Lipid ・ ・ ・ 0.05g
Carbohydrate ・ ・
・ 0.63g Sodium ・ ・ ・ 0.92mg
Calcium ・ ・ ・ 370mg
Vitamin D (Vitamin D3) <3IU> ・ ・ ・ 0.07μg
CBP ( Concentrated whey active protein) ・ ・ ・ 12mg
○ Ratio of nutrients to the standard value
Dosage and administration
4 tablets daily .
Drink with water or lukewarm water, or chew as it is.
Dosage form / shape
||Efficacy / effect ・ Eye fatigue, prevention of eye diseases (when dust or sweat gets into the eyes after swimming), eye inflammation due to ultraviolet rays or other rays (snow eyes, etc.), discomfort when wearing hard contact lenses, Conjunctival congestion, itchy eyes, eyelid inflammation (eyelid soreness), blurred vision (when there are many eyes and eyes)
Usage / dose Apply 2 to 3 drops at a time, 5 to 6 times a day.
[Precautions regarding usage and dosage]
(1) Excessive use may cause abnormal glare or hyperemia, so please strictly observe the usage and dosage.
(2) When using it for children, please use it under the guidance and supervision of a guardian.
(3) Do not let the tip of the container touch your eyes, eyelids, or eyelashes.
Do not use turbid materials that may cause contamination or foreign matter (eyes, dust, etc.).
(4) Do not use with soft contact lenses on.
(5) Please use only for eye drops.
component Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride: 0.05%
Neostigmine methylsulfate: 0.003%
Zinc sulfate hydrate: 0.05%
Chlorpheniramine maleate: 0.03%
Vitamin B6: 0.1%
L-potassium aspartate: 1% As
additives, boric acid, borax Contains sand, L-menthol, d-campul, peppermint oil, sodium edetate, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated borax oil, hypromerose, chlorobutanol, pH adjuster.
Precautions for use [Consultation]
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) People who are treated by a doctor
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(3) People who have the following symptoms have
severe eye pain
(4) People who have the following diagnosis
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, it may cause side effects, so stop using it immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this manual.
(Related parts: Symptoms)
Skin: Rash / redness, itchy
eyes: Hyperemia, itchiness, swelling, swelling, and pain
. Please consult your pharmacist or registered distributor.
(1) When the haze of the eyes does not improve
(2) When the symptoms do not improve even after using for 5 to 6 days
Precautions for storage and
(1) Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. To maintain quality, do not leave it in a hot place (40 degrees or higher), such as in a car or near a heater.
(2) Please keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not replace with another container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality)
(4) Do not share it with other people.
(5) Do not use the product after the expiration date (listed on the outer box). Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it as soon as possible after opening it.
(6) Depending on the storage condition, crystal of the component may adhere to the tip of the container or the inside of the cap. In that case, wipe it gently with clean gauze.
(7) Do not put other things in the container.|| ||
Ingredients in 6 tablets
|DHC health food counseling room DHC heme iron 60 days 120 tablets||DHC Collagen supplements 20days / 120 tablets From Japan|
There are no reviews yet.